Dear PGR Supporter,
With so many immediate threats to our gun rights, we must do everything possible to protect the Second Amendment in South Carolina!
That is why I need you to fill out your Second Amendment Survey, letting me know where you stand on gun rights in South Carolina.
Palmetto Gun Rights
1) South Carolina citizens should never have to ask government permission to exercise their God-given right of self-defense. It is imperative legislators enact Constitutional Carry and restore the rights of South Carolina gun owners immediately.
2) With an overreaching Biden Administration proposing so-called “Assault Weapons” bans, standard-capacity magazine bans, and Universal Background Checks, South Carolina must take swift action to protect its citizens from federal gun control.
3) With anti-gun legislators looking to SILENCE gun owners with the “Gag Act,” lawmakers should take every opportunity to kill this legislation and protect both the First AND Second Amendment rights of South Carolinians.
4) Municipalities that try to enforce local level gun control must be stopped. South Carolina must defend our state’s preemption laws that protect law-abiding gun owners from local level gun control.
5) “Red Flag” Gun Confiscation laws that allow government agents to seize firearms from law-abiding gun owners without due process must be prevented at all costs.
6) South Carolina gun owners must tie the legislative and election season together by holding anti-gun politicians accountable when they’re most susceptible to pressure.
Copyright © Palmetto Gun Rights | 4711 Forest Drive, Ste 3 #298 | Columbia, SC 29206
Palmetto Gun Rights is the South Carolina affiliate of the National Association for Gun Rights, a non-profit organization under section 501(c)4 of the IRS code. Donations are unlimited, but they are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.